Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Kellogg, Richard" <RK...@MICROS.COM> on 2003/04/04 22:11:17 UTC

One Last Documentation Change (JDK Version Required)

We need to add a reference to which JDK version is required.  I could not easily find this information last night.  I cannot believe the number of times this question comes up in the mailing lists.

Did someone remove this section from the docs?  I could have sworn it was in there previously.
Rick Kellogg

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Kellogg, Richard wrote:
> We need to add a reference to which JDK version is required.  I could not easily find this information last night.  I cannot believe the number of times this question comes up in the mailing lists.
>
> Did someone remove this section from the docs?  I could have sworn it was in there previously.
> Rick Kellogg

Its in install.html