Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Simon Ratner <si...@proxy.co> on 2017/03/01 01:42:29 UTC

Re: newt size improvements

Win10 / msys2-x64, gcc versions below. I'll try to poke around as well when
I get a chance.

$ gcc --version
gcc.exe (Rev2, Built by MSYS2 project) 6.2.0

$ arm-none-eabi-gcc --version
arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 5.4.1
20160919 (release) [ARM/embedded-5-branch revision 240496]