Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gpub <af...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/29 05:04:28 UTC

Can Jmeter(same version) script excute on another enviorement?

Hi friends

i have recorded the script in one environment(e.g XXXXXXXX.XXXX.com:8005) ,
now i would like to run the same script on new environment (e.g
YYYYYYY.XXXX.com:8001).

if yes, to use the old script to run for new env then what and where do i
need to do changes. please let me know

if no: please specify the reason.

Thanks
Gp

Re: Can Jmeter(same version) script excute on another enviorement?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 29/10/2009, gpub <af...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  My Script got failed