Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br> on 2007/01/12 18:42:27 UTC

[m2] any estimate for the next maven-ejb-plugin release (2.1) ?

Does anyone know when maven-ejb-plugin 2.1 will be released ?
Thanks,
Dário

Re: [m2] any estimate for the next maven-ejb-plugin release (2.1) ?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I know the Maven Dev team is working on M2.0.5 along with some new
plugin releases right now, so perhaps they can look at m-ejb-p once
those releases are all done.

Unsure when the next release will be available; you'd need to check
with the developer(s) responsible for m-ejb-p to be sure. I'm curious
why you want to know when it will be released -- are there specific
JIRA bugs with patches available that you would like to be applied to
have another release cut?

In the meantime, you can pull the m-ejb-p code down from SVN, apply
the patches, and release it under your own version number or groupId
if you require some specific bug fixes until they make a formal
release.

Wayne