Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/21 17:25:38 UTC

10/22/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi, all~,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates:
1. Prepared a November podling report
2. New code changes about metrics, UI and docker based dev environment.
3. Code reviews.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 10/22/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by SiMing Weng <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi, All:

Answer questions in slack channel related to source data from Kafka
Review PR

Cheers,

SiMing

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.