Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/31 21:17:34 UTC

button color setting in css

Maxim,

Do you happen to know in which css file (theme.min.css or
jquery-ui.min.css) and which heading is the color setting for the
indicator buttons are (see image for more clarification).

I was doing some room customization and looks like I set the indicator
color the same color as the button background for the audio/video pop
out and the screen sharing pop out.  As you see by the image the buttons
are there but the indicators for each button are blank due to being set
the same color (refresh, adjust volume, restore).  Oddly on the screen
sharing pop out I left the close button alone but "collapse" button I
change the color to the same as the button.

I was hoping that since you have worked with the product for some time
you would know the heading I need to change back to get them back
without much trouble and which file it was in (made some modifications
to both)

Thank you in advanced

Re: button color setting in css

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron!

button style can be customized via jquery-ui theme

please check https://openmeetings.apache.org/themes-and-branding.html
on how to change it :)

--
WBR