Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ippez Robert <ip...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 05:33:02 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Create Guarantor Limit

Hi Zayyad.
I remember i raised the same issue and even raised a JIRA Ticket for this
https://mifosforge.jira.com/browse/MIFOSX-2543 bu Subramanya and Ed said
they could not reproduce the same issue. Its good you have got the same and
this has been a blocker for us since.

Could the Dev team please work on it as its critical. Am re-opening the
above JIRA Issue

Thanks
Regards
Ippez Robert

RE: [Mifos-developer] Create Guarantor Limit

Posted by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com>.
Sendoro,

This is more of a bug than an enhancement request.

I don’t see the logic of limiting number of clients who can guarantee a loan
account.

The likely solution is to remove this limit of 1,000 from the GET request,
not sure how we can do it.

Would really appreciate if one of the developers can highlight on this, it’s
a blocker to my client and they can't proceed approving loans unless they
remove "Put Guarantor Funds on Hold" feature at the product level which
means the system cannot simply serve their requirement of restricting
savings from being withdrawn.

Regards;

*******
Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011
Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Posted by se...@singo.co.tz.