Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos" <th...@cs.pitt.edu> on 2002/03/12 21:47:07 UTC

Seg fault trying to list service with ServiceManagerClient

OK, this is driving me crazy. I'm getting Segmentation fault while trying to list services with:
$ java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list

I'm running tomcat4.0, xerces2.0.0, soap2.2 and I have the following .jar's both in JAVAHOME/jre/lib/ext and in CATALINA_HOME/lib/:
activation.jar
jasper-runtime.jar (catalina_home only)
mail.jar
naming-factory.jar (catalina_home only)
soap.jar
xerces.jar
xmlParserAPIs.jar

Tomcat starts just fine. I can see the typical "error message" when I access http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter through a web browser. But if I try to list/deploy a service from the command line using the ServiceManagerClient, it just segfaults.

Any help more than welcome.

TIA,
thalis

Re: Seg fault trying to list service with ServiceManagerClient

Posted by "Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos" <th...@cs.pitt.edu>.
Yes, that did the job. Thanks for the tip.

cheers,
thalis

Posted by "Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos" <th...@cs.pitt.edu>.

Posted by Xavier Renard <Xa...@ulg.ac.be>.