Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2007/05/15 12:59:11 UTC

Board Report 02-14-2007 - 03-...

All,

Here's the board report that I'm planning to send.  Please let me know if
you have any additions or think I should word something differently.

NEWS

- A HiveMind-2.0-apha-1 release was cut.

SVN ACTIVITY (02/14/2007 - 03/15/2007)

HiveMind2: There were 236 commits with the last one occurring on 02/19.
Achim performed all commits.

HiveMind1: There were no commits.

NOTES

The HiveMind development community struggles to maintain itself.  All of our
active committers are busy with other endeavors (work, other projects like
Tapestry5, etc.).

Re: Board Report 02-14-2007 - 03-...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Oops.  Forgot.  I am also planning to add in something about me needing to
step down from being the chair and there being no replacement at the current
time.