Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nathan C Hampton <of...@nhampton.net> on 2008/04/23 18:50:23 UTC

HAS_TABLE Indicator

Hello!  A number of entities in OFBiz have a field called hasTable.
 From what I can tell, these are mostly "type" entities --
FixedAssetType, ProductType, and so forth.  Can anyone tell me the
purpose of this field?  What I'm hoping is that it indicates that
there is a table with additional information about items of that
type.  For example, if the hasTable indicator for ProductType
'MyProductType' is "Y", then OFBiz knows to look for additional
information about any Product with that type in a table called
'MY_PRODUCT_TYPE' and would automatically have that information
available when working with Products of that type.  Am I right?
Partly right?  Not even in the ballpark?

Thanks!

--Nathan C. Hampton (ofbiz@nhampton.net)

Re: HAS_TABLE Indicator

Posted by Nathan C Hampton <of...@nhampton.net>.
Thanks!  That's exactly what I needed to know.

--NCH

Re: HAS_TABLE Indicator

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Nathan,

After my pathetic 1st answer, I due a right one to you

From: "Nathan C Hampton" <of...@nhampton.net>

Re: HAS_TABLE Indicator

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Jacques

From: "Nathan C Hampton" <of...@nhampton.net>