Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by Andy <an...@163.com> on 2022/05/31 06:26:35 UTC

[DISCUSS]How to use skywalking in the linkis project

————— 2022-5-26 —————

Those years, those things... 14:10
Ladies and gentlemen, do you have any good suggestions on how to use skywalking in the linkis project and how to use skywalking to quickly troubleshoot problems? [Han laughs]

peacewong@WDS 14:17
You can refer to this: https://linkis.apache.org/zh-CN/docs/latest/deployment/involve_skywalking_into_linkis

Xu Ling 14:26
You can try some of them, I haven't seen the code of linkis yet. The syntax of scala has not been read [embarrassed]

peacewong@WDS 14:27
haha take it slow

Those years, those things... 14:28
I installed it with reference to this document, but I don’t know how to use it after installation. It’s mainly because I’m new to skywalking. I’ll study it [happy]

peacewong@WDS 14:29
You can send the question to the group, and there are relevant bigwigs who know about it.

Heisenberg 14:58
You can ask the big guy Kelu, we are also connected, and we can't use it [laughs through tears]

Heisenberg 14:59
No performance bottlenecks have been encountered for the time being

Heisenberg 15:25
Waiting for the two big guys to start a class to share, the practice sharing of skywalking in Linkis distributed link monitoring 😄

Xuan Yu 15:54
I am doing research and experiments here, and I use jobId to associate related requests to query, so that when the task is abnormal, the abnormal interface and related logs can be located, which is convenient for online troubleshooting. Everyone has good ideas or suggestions welcome to put forward

peacewong@WDS 16:00
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/blob/dev-1.1.1/linkis-commons/linkis-storage/src/main/scala/org/apache/linkis/storage/source/ResultsetFileSource.scala

peacewong@WDS 16:01
should be a similar problem

Heisenberg 16:01
hey let me see

legendtkl 16:01
Hahaha, my task is only connected first, and I will study it later.

—————  2022-5-26  —————

那些年,那些事..... 14:10
各位大佬,关于skywalking在linkis项目中如何去使用,如何利用skywalking进行问题的快速排查,有什么好的建议没有[憨笑]

peacewong@WDS 14:17
可以参考下这个:https://linkis.apache.org/zh-CN/docs/latest/deployment/involve_skywalking_into_linkis

许灵 14:26
可以试一下,其中的一些,还没怎么看linkis的代码。scala的语法还没有看完[尴尬]

peacewong@WDS 14:27
哈哈 慢慢来吗

那些年,那些事..... 14:28
我就是参考这篇文档安装的,就是安装之后不清楚如何去使用,主要是刚接触skywalking,我再研究研究吧[愉快]

peacewong@WDS 14:29
可以把问题发群里下,有相关大佬了解的。

海森堡 14:58
可以问下克路大佬 我们也是接入了 然后也是不会用[破涕为笑]

海森堡 14:59
暂时没有遇到性能瓶颈

海森堡 15:25
坐等两位大佬开课分享,skywalking在Linkis分布式链路监控中的实践分享 😄

轩 宇 15:54
我这边在调研实验,通过jobId将相关请求关联起来查询,从而在任务异常时定位到异常的接口及相关日志,便于线上排查问题。大家有好的想法或建议欢迎提出

peacewong@WDS 16:00
https://github.com/apache/incubator-linkis/blob/dev-1.1.1/linkis-commons/linkis-storage/src/main/scala/org/apache/linkis/storage/source/ResultsetFileSource.scala

peacewong@WDS 16:01
应该是类似问题