Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Jesse Wang <ga...@hotmail.ca> on 2011/04/16 14:26:28 UTC

PDF Box into JInternalFrame

I am creating an application that will have the PDF Box and some other features. If it is at all possible, can I put the PDF Box into a JInternalFrame?
Thanks.

Re: PDF Box into JInternalFrame

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 16.04.2011 14:26, schrieb Jesse Wang:

> I am creating an application that will have the PDF Box and some other features. If it is at all possible, can I put the PDF Box into a JInternalFrame?
> Thanks.

PDFBox bundles a simple PDFReader using a JPane to render the PDF. Have a look
at [1] to see how it works.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1]