Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Luis Cappa Banda <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 12:04:28 UTC

SolrCloud and MoreLikeThis: SOLR-788

Hello, guys.

Does anyone tested the latest
SOLR-788<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-788> MLT
patch with Solr 4.0? It´s a very important Sorl feature that I would like
to have in a SolrCloud environment.  I use Eclipse as IDE, and I´m
familiarized with Maven so it looks like I´ll spend one or two days
configuring a dev environment to apply the patch and compile de code with
Ant, Ivy, etc.. Before doing that 'effort' I would like to know if everyone
applied this patch before and if the result was good.

Thank you very much!

- Luis Cappa

Re: SolrCloud and MoreLikeThis: SOLR-788

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi;

Yes, you can it with that way. On the other hand you can start a new thread
about your second question. I can help you to decide the shard size and
other parameters. However you should know that "it depends" on your system
and your needs.

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 06:38:09 -0800
From: ml-node+s472066n4106382h53@n3.nabble.com
To: giuseppe_fenza@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: SolrCloud and MoreLikeThis: SOLR-788

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi;

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 03:51:04 -0800
From: ml-node+s472066n4106355h16@n3.nabble.com
To: giuseppe_fenza@hotmail.com

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi;

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
I wouldn't use a random code - follow the pattern of increments.

- Mark

--
- Mark

Re: SolrCloud and MoreLikeThis: SOLR-788

Posted by Luis Cappa Banda <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Mark.

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Add it?