Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Dees, Ian (GE Healthcare)" <Ia...@ge.com> on 2007/09/24 16:19:12 UTC

Task to Create Eclipse and IDEA Project Files

Is there an Ant task somewhere that mirrors the maven behavior for creating Eclipse .project and .classpath along with Intellij .iml and .imr files based on the dependencies specified pom.xml?

Currently we are using Ant with the Maven plugin so that we can take advantage of the dependency graph auto-download ability.

Thanks,
Ian

RE: Task to Create Eclipse and IDEA Project Files

Posted by "Dees, Ian (GE Healthcare)" <Ia...@ge.com>.
Yes that's exactly what I'm looking for, but I would prefer to have ant
Ant task to do what Maven is doing with mvn eclipse:eclipse.