Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/03 17:48:10 UTC

Re: Batik Test Suite

Some updated update on this.

After the updates/fixes I’ve made to the tests in the past few weeks,
there are now 20 remaining tests that fail. I’ve posted the updated
Regard report on my public space:
http://people.apache.org/~vhennebert/batik-test-suite/testReport/html/regardReport.html

Attached is the updated list of variation images that can safely be
marked as acceptable.

Looks like we’re getting there...

Vincent