Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 89528709 <89...@qq.com> on 2020/05/06 06:51:28 UTC

bi-weekly discussion proposal

Alarm is a very useful thing for me, but my business has encountered some special circumstances, resulting in some 4xx errors, such as being crawled, or authentication errors. All of these will lead to 4xx, but for developers, the 4xx code is normal. So should we add a customizable function of HTTP code

Re: bi-weekly discussion proposal

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org>.
I just send the bi-weekly meeting invitation. Welcome to join and give a
short presentation about your proposal.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

89528709 <89...@qq.com> 于2020年5月6日周三 下午2:52写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to bring this to the discussion topic.
Let's talk about this at the next bi-weekly meeting.