Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ramprasad <ra...@netcore.co.in> on 2006/10/26 08:53:07 UTC

Re: Per Domain Whitelisting

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 14:36 -0700, jasonegli wrote:
> I'm running multiple domains on one SPAM cleaning server.  I'm wondering if
> there's a way in spamassassin to build a separate whitelist for each domain.
> If not, can you build a whitelist based on BOTH To and From addresses.
>
> For example let's say that domain xyz.com wants to allow all messages from
> yahoo.com, but domain 123.com does not. Is there a way to allow "FROM
> *@yahoo.com TO *@xyz.com"?
>

> Thanks

How are you running SA, I mean you must be using some scanner software
like MailScanner milter etc

Whitelists are best implemented at that level

Thanks
Ram

Re: Per Domain Whitelisting

Posted by jasonegli <ja...@cyberdude.com>.
I'm running a system called MailCleaner.  www.mailcleaner.org
The system works great, but it's new and not a lot of docs yet.
Figured I'd help a little with devel if I can, but I'm new to mail gateways
and don't have a gigantic amount of Linux experience.