Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/12 20:57:42 UTC

[DISCUSS] Splitting sftp into its own module

It seems to me that the SFTP support in SSHD becomes quite big.
With the work envisioned to make it asynchronous, I think it should be in
its own maven module, outside sshd-core.

While the SFTP specific API and implementation is quite easy to
externalize, there is a touch point though because the SSHD client API does
provide access to the SFTP client API.  This would have to be broken
somehow, but I plan to investigate and propose a PR to discuss soon...

Guillaume

Re: [DISCUSS] Splitting sftp into its own module

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
gnt, that's historical ...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=gnt

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [DISCUSS] Splitting sftp into its own module

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
Guillaume Nodet