Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com> on 2008/06/02 21:30:48 UTC

C.2.2 Properties in the sitemap

Hi,

Is it possible to use configuration properties defined in /META-INF/
cocoon/properties within a sitemap? Is there an input module that
does this, or can the new expression language block be used?

Thanks,

Robin

Re: C.2.2 Properties in the sitemap

Posted by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>.
Thanks Luca... really must learn my way around the maze of a new
website :)

... I was looking here:

http://cocoon.apache.org/subprojects/configuration/1.0/spring-
configurator/1.0/1304_1_1.html