Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ronald Klop <ro...@base.nl> on 2005/12/05 09:57:41 UTC

reason for beta vote (5.5.13)?

Hello,  I'm searching the net for a message with the reason for the beta status of 5.5.13 in stead of stable. And I can't really find it. Any pointers?  Ronald.

Re: reason for beta vote (5.5.13)?

Posted by Ronald Klop <ro...@base.nl>.
Thanks for the info. I'll try to remember it for the next release. ;-)

Re: reason for beta vote (5.5.13)?

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.