Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2017/08/29 23:54:33 UTC

[NOTICE] Accumulo git repositories have moved

Hello Accumulo developers and users,

Accumulo has moved its source code repositories from git.apache.org /
git-wip-us.apache.org to gitbox.apache.org. If you were using the mirrors
at GitHub.com, then nothing has changed for you. Otherwise, you should
update your git remote to point to the new location in all of your git
clones, mirrors, and any Jenkins jobs or tools which check out the source
code.

Example:
  `git remote -v` shows "origin" remote with a URL of:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo OR git://
git.apache.org/accumulo.git
  You should execute: `git remote set-url origin
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo` to update your local clone.

Example:
  `git remote -v` shows "mirror" remote with a URL of:
https://github.com/apache/accumulo.git OR git@github.com:apache/accumulo.git

  Congratulations. You do not have to change a thing. The GitHub repo
locations have not changed.

Here's a full list of our current repositories for cloning (.git suffix is
optional; clone works either way):

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-bsp.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-examples.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-archetype.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-pig.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-testing.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-website.git
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-wikisearch.git

And, if you prefer, here's our GitHub mirrors:
https://github.com/apache?q=accumulo

Links to these new locations have already been updated on our website at
https://accumulo.apache.org
Email the dev@accumulo.apache.org if you have any questions.