Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joseph Okomba <Ok...@kabage.co.ke> on 2000/08/07 14:51:18 UTC

running servlets in tomcat

Help please.

I have created a context /members and I am able to execute jsp files, e.g.
/members/index.jsp, from this context. However I am unable to execute
servlets, e.g. /members/Login, from this context. I keep getting the
following error:

	Not Found
	The requested URL /members/Login was not found on this server.

I am using tomcat with apache on NT.

I will be very grateful for any assistance.

Re: running servlets in tomcat

Posted by Manish Shah <ma...@enteract.com>.
How the hell do I unsubscribe?!