Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michel Lehon <Mi...@Outwares.com> on 2001/06/11 11:13:14 UTC

RE: Using the Apache Licence

Hi,

I just saw this message hop through Tomcat-Dev...
A quick look at the brand new Beta 1 of Cocoon2 show lots of files with this
"short" "illegal" license.
These might be the "souvenir" of Pier :).

Michel.

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Pier P. Fumagalli wrote:

> Yeeeeaahhhh... That's where it was :) Yep, zap it :)

Slowly. I have not heared from licensing@apache.org that this will be
illegal yet (or have I missed it?).

Giacomo

Re: Using the Apache Licence