Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "venkat@123" <ve...@hcl.in> on 2006/12/23 08:24:51 UTC

Installing Maven 2 repo reg.

Hi,

I am new to ActiveMQ. Am trying to install ActiveMQ 4.1.0 Release(Windows
Binary Installation) on my machine.
I have a doubt whether to install Maven 2 Repositories or not.

Please clafiry me whether its a manditory one.

Regards
Venkatesh.R.

Re: Installing Maven 2 repo reg.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 12/23/06, venkat@123 <ve...@hcl.in> wrote:

> I am new to ActiveMQ. Am trying to install ActiveMQ 4.1.0 Release(Windows
> Binary Installation) on my machine.
> I have a doubt whether to install Maven 2 Repositories or not.
>
> Please clafiry me whether its a manditory one.

Probably not, but you should consult the ActiveMQ docs, and then ask
on their user list if you have any questions.

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/getting-started.html

Wendy