Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/07/27 09:40:59 UTC

html escape codeing in widgets.

looked at /applications/party/widget/partymgr/commforms.xml
saw this ~line 90

use-when="(parameters.get(&quot;communicationEventTypeId&quot;)!=null)&amp;&amp;(parameters.get(&quot;communicationEventTypeId&quot;).equals(&quot;EMAIL_COMMUNICATION&quot;))">

so we can use escape coding?

Re: html escape codeing in widgets.

Posted by "Oleg Kozyrev Jr." <o....@mail.ru>.
I mean shows &amp;quot; like "
Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: html escape codeing in widgets.

Posted by "Oleg Kozyrev Jr." <o....@mail.ru>.
Oh, I see the problem!

My browser shows &quot; like " and all of others escape sequences, that's
why I didn't understand what you mean.

Sorry.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I personally don't like it, it make coding harder.
so if it is not a standard, or is not required, I probably won't follow it.

Oleg Kozyrev Jr. sent the following on 7/27/2006 1:23 AM:

Posted by "Oleg Kozyrev Jr." <o....@mail.ru>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
it is new.

Posted by "Oleg Kozyrev Jr." <o....@mail.ru>.
Well, actually there is:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Oh.. this is from the latest SVN

BJ Freeman sent the following on 7/27/2006 12:59 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
my apologies