Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Thomas Jungblut <tj...@apache.org> on 2012/10/22 09:51:12 UTC

Release planning

Just a quick question:

Should we cut the scalability improvements (messaging + graph) for the next
release?
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-644

I feel like they take more time to clearly think about what we need to do,
because it requires digging through various abstraction levels (messaging,
fault tolerance).
Anyone want to volunteer to help with writing down specifications and
planning them? Thanks in advance.

Re: Release planning

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that would be my current opinion as well.

FYI I have written down my thoughts of scalability improvements here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fud5zSFuKDAEz3E8T59ldZtg1H-IMx2CQGbn_bib_eA/edit
Everybody with the link can edit the doc, so feel free adding your ideas.

Re: Release planning

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.