Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Shih-gian Lee <sh...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/25 23:17:31 UTC

Google Cloud Platform GPU Compute Engine Example

Hello,

I am using Airflow 1.10.10. I would like to submit a model training job to
a Google Cloud Platform GPU Compute Engine. Is there any example or
documentation on how to do that in Airflow? If this is not possible, can
you help to suggest an alternative?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Google Cloud Platform GPU Compute Engine Example

Posted by Anton Erholt <an...@gmail.com>.
Clash seems like a good option unless you want to write your DAGs more from
scratch with the Compute Engine Operators.

https://github.com/ottogroup/clash

https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow-providers-google/stable/operators/cloud/compute.html

I'd also suggest you pop into the Airflow Slack and follow the discussions
in #airflow-gcp.

GPU:s go brrrrrr,
Anton