Posted to java-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/04/28 07:07:36 UTC

[Lucene-java Wiki] Update of "LuceneAtApacheConUs2009" by MichaelBusch

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lucene-java Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MichaelBusch:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneAtApacheConUs2009

   Let's wait to fill this in until Concom provides us a list from the regular CFP process.

  = Possible Talks or Tutorials =
-  * Lucene Basics (Michael Busch)
+  * Lucene Basics (Michael Busch or others?)
   * Intro to Solr (????:  Hoss out of the box talk?)
   * Intro to Nutch and/or Nutch Vertical Search (Andrzej Bialecki) (when was the last time we had a Nutch talk? ''probably never...'')
   * Mime Magic with Apache Tika (Jukka Zitting)
@@ -34, +34 @@

-  * New Features in Lucene (Michael Busch)
+  * New Features in Lucene (Michael Busch or others?)
   * Advanced Lucene Indexing (Michael Busch)
   * Building Intelligent Search Applications with the Lucene Ecosystem (Grant Ingersoll)  - see abstract at bottom
   * Solr Operations and Performance Tuning

Re: [Lucene-java Wiki] Update of "LuceneAtApacheConUs2009" by MichaelBusch

Posted by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

I updated the wiki under "New Features in Lucene".  I can give a
presentation on realtime search in Lucene.

-J

Posted by Michael Busch <bu...@gmail.com>.