Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Adam Edwards <ad...@middleware360.com> on 2011/09/26 23:46:15 UTC

contribute access

Occasionally I come across things in the wiki that coule be updated.   I
would like to startout by helping with this.

I now have a ICLA on file with Apache.

If someone could grant me access, that would be great.

Adam

Re: contribute access

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Confirmed ICLA, write permission granted. Contributions much appreciated.

Hadrian