Posted to users@flex.apache.org by fhassani <fo...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 11:37:30 UTC

Adobe flex ios application ipa too large when deployed

I am developing a adobe/flex app for web, desktop, android and iOS. When I
package the ipa for iOS, the size is 31Mb. After deployment, the size
becomes 106Mb which is refused by Apple for publication. When I unzip the
ipa, the size of my SWF is 3.5Mb, all the other files' size is 2.5Mb but
file is 95Mb.

I am using Flash Buildet 4.7 to do the packaging.

Do you have any idea, why this is the case? and how to reduce this size?

Thank you!

Re: Adobe flex ios application ipa too large when deployed

Posted by Philip Medlam <ph...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Clint,
                         as I have an App, which has been Published in the
Apple Store  and it is 319MB
(Video, Audio, Text and Images)

This was uploaded to the Store over WiFi a few months ago.

Phil.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Clint M <cm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> 106Mb which is refused by Apple for publication
>
> I'm not sure that's correct.
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4753100/max-size-of-an-ios-application
>

> > --

Philip Medlam

Re: Adobe flex ios application ipa too large when deployed

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.