Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/14 11:28:59 UTC

Small Fix in SandeshaClient

In sendAckRequest(ServiceClient serviceClient)
method I can see

  if
(SOAP12Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI.equals(soapNamespaceURI)) {
            factory = new SOAP11Factory();
            dummyEnvelope = factory.getDefaultEnvelope();
        } else {
            factory = new SOAP12Factory();
            dummyEnvelope = factory.getDefaultEnvelope();
        }

First line I think should be corrected as
if (SOAP11Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI.equals(soapNamespaceURI)) {

Thanks
Damitha

Re: Small Fix in SandeshaClient

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.