Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Tim Gerundt <ti...@gerundt.de> on 2002/09/15 02:49:33 UTC

[NEW] netware.xml;perf-hp.xml

Hi!

This are the first 2 platform-docs (netware, perf-hp) in xml.
The other platform-docs follow at the next few days.

*ww*

Tim

Re: [NEW] netware.xml;perf-hp.xml

Posted by Jan Faerber <ao...@aon.at>.
Posted by Tim Gerundt <ti...@gerundt.de>.
* Jan Faerber wrote:

>>Is it possible for you to answer another question?

Yes of course! ;)

>>But the compilers csc and vbv don´t work in the command promt?
>>And I want to run XmlDiff and XmlPatch Class Code Samples.

*sorry*, but i have no experiences with .NET from Microsoft.

>>Is there still something missing on my pc the get started with diff´ing?

I use Cygwin, a UNIX environment, for diff under Windows 98.
You find it at: http://www.cygwin.com

Another way is the windows port from gnu diff tool.
You find it in the useful UnxUtils package.
http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

Or as particular file from GnuWin32.
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/

I hope this help!

Posted by Jan Faerber <ao...@aon.at>.
Sorry Tim.

Is it possible for you to answer another question? I have downloaded
from http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/howtoget.asp
the the common language runtime.
Now I have got also the "Microsoft Xml Diff and Patch 1.0 Help" and now
should I use these
diff tool. But the compilers csc and vbv don´t work in the command promt?
And I want to run XmlDiff and XmlPatch Class Code Samples.
Is there still something missing on my pc the get started with diff´ing?

Jan

Posted by Tim Gerundt <ti...@gerundt.de>.
* Jan Faerber wrote:

>>How do you do?

Great! I hope you too! ;)

Posted by Jan Faerber <ao...@aon.at>.
Hallo Tim!
How do you do?
I would like to know how can I use the xml-files, how can I watch them? With
a browser or with another application?
Yours sincerely
Jan Faerber

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Tim Gerundt wrote:

> This are the first 2 platform-docs (netware, perf-hp) in xml.

Thanks! I've committed them with a few modifications (some oddities,
stylistic changes).

nd
--
$_=q?tvc!uif)%*|#Bopuifs!A`#~tvc!Xibu)%*|qsjou#Kvtu!A`#~tvc!KBQI!)*|~
tvc!ifmm)%*|#Qfsm!A`#~tvc!jt)%*|(Ibdlfs(~  # What the hell is JAPH? ;