Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Georg Portwich <po...@blueskye.de> on 2011/06/08 23:26:33 UTC

Problems with t:schedule and mouseListener

Hi,

I have problems with the t:schedule tag and the mouseListener for
myfaces 2.0.3 and tomahawk20-1.1.10 in the facelets.

In the tomahawk.taglib.xml is as handler class configured the class
ScheduleTagHandler. In this class the mouseListener is configured as an
attribute of type MethodRule. During some debugging I found, that this
is mapped in faclets to getMouseListener in the class UISchedule. This
method returns a MethodBinding object. But in the class MethodRule a
MethodExpression object is expected for execution (this is also written
in the documentation
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk-project/tomahawk20/tagdoc/t_schedule.html).

How do I get a correct MethodExpression object for my mouseListener
event? Currently I changed the name of the attribute from mouseListener
to mouseListenerExpression. This is mapped automatically to
getMouseListenerExpression method in the UISchedule class. This method
will return a MethodExpression. So it is working at the moment but is
there an easier way to solve this issue?

Thanks Georg