Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by di...@gmail.com on 2021/04/10 08:12:50 UTC

NuttX on EmbeddedWorld2021... Zephyr is..

Hi All,

In Elektor I see that the promotion of Zephyr (also Apache2.0 licensed) is named. Is there also something about NuttX in this matter?

Thanks
Ben

Re: NuttX on EmbeddedWorld2021... Zephyr is..

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Some suggestions to improve NuttX visibility without paying ads:

- Create new blog posts about NuttX, see for example this site blog as
reference: https://eadalabs.com

- Create video tutorials, you can use the NuttX Channel as reference

- Submit an article to Elektor (or other magazine) explaining how to
use NuttX for IoT or other applications (UAV/drones, CE devices, home
automation, PoS devices, Robotics/MicroROS, etc)

- Finish the NuttX book that you once said was writing (or open it to
other people see what you did and to contribute)

BR,

Alan

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.