Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Daniel Haviv <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/17 18:17:02 UTC

Edits log apply performance

Hi,
After restarting the namenode we discovered that there was no checkpoint for quite a while.
We are waiting for all the changes to be applied to the fsimage, but it seems like it will take hours.

Is there something we can do to expedite the process? Increases parallelism? Something at all?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Edits log apply performance

Posted by Daniel Haviv <da...@gmail.com>.