Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@gmuer.ch> on 2011/08/10 15:47:17 UTC

Mozile licensing / Creative Commons License

Hi

James has agreed to release license mozile under the ASL.

As you can read in his mail some icons are licensed under the Creative
Commons Attribution 2.5 license. In
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html I don't see the CC licenses
listed.

Doe anyone know if these icons can be included?

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Mozile licensing / Creative Commons License

Posted by "James A. Overton" <ja...@overton.ca>.
Hi Reto and all,

I've updated the license file for Mozile 0.8 in our CVS:

http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/mozile/www/0.8/LICENSE

All the best,

James

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.