Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by "Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)" <cp...@bloomberg.net> on 2017/10/23 15:38:42 UTC

pom.xml.template jetty.version and maven-war-plugin

I noticed that dev-tools/maven/pom.xml.template references a jetty.version which is older than the ivy-versions.properties equivalent. Could we update the pom.xml or is there perhaps a reason for the difference? (I haven't yet tried to update it.)

Also i noticed a maven-war-plugin plugin accompanied by a maven-bundle-plugin and wondered if it is still needed now that solr.war is no longer included in the distribution?

Thanks,
Christine

Re: pom.xml.template jetty.version and maven-war-plugin

Posted by Michael Braun <n3...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11249 is where the update of the
Jetty version happened - should the update of the pom template have
happened there as well? Sorry about that!