Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <ol...@configurecode.com> on 2004/05/28 20:21:36 UTC

File upload with Cocoon

This questions was probably posted a number of times, but I can't find the
information..

The examples in wiki appear out of date.

I need to upload a file using Cocoon, and then in an XSP process it.

Any tips ?

Oleg

Re: File upload with Cocoon

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 28.05.2004 20:21, Oleg Dulin wrote:

> This questions was probably posted a number of times, but I can't find the
> information..

Indeed.

> The examples in wiki appear out of date.

I don't think so. You only have to look for the correct page. There are
at least 5 pages about file upload. I already posted them here 2 days
ago: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=108560833524572&w=4

> I need to upload a file using Cocoon, and then in an XSP process it.

One of the pages should match your Cocoon version and use case.

Hope it helps.

Joerg