Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Saptarshi Guha <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 03:39:31 UTC

Keep output folder despite a failed Job

Hello,

If  i have a failure during a job, is there a way I prevent the output
folder
from being deleted?

Cheers
Saptarshi

Re: Keep output folder despite a failed Job

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
You can set the keep.failed.task.files property on the job.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.

Re: Keep output folder despite a failed Job

Posted by Prashant <pr...@imaginea.com>.
On 08/10/2011 07:15 AM, Hulme, Jill wrote:
> Please unsubscribe me

try remote debugging the job.

Re: Keep output folder despite a failed Job