Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Erol Ozcan <er...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/21 01:57:50 UTC

Prefix problem

Hi,

   I am trying to create xml document using XmlBeans 1.0.3 for a
project.   I would like to add a "x" prefix to only root node. Here is
a simple xml example that i want

<x:product id="123"  xmlns:x="urn:productContent">
   <quantity>4</quantity>
   <price>100</price>
</x:product>

 If i use the following code

        HashMap suggestedPrefixes = new HashMap();
        suggestedPrefixes.put( "urn:productContent", "x" );
        XmlOptions xmlOptions = new XmlOptions();
        xmlOptions.setSaveSuggestedPrefixes( suggestedPrefixes );

 then i have got

<x:product id="123"  xmlns:x="urn:productContent">
   <x:quantity>4</x:quantity>
   <x:price>100</x:price>
</x:product>

 Is there any way to put "x" prefix to only root node, in this case
"product" node ?

Thanks in your advance.
Erol,