Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by The Real Plato <th...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 02:19:33 UTC

why is it called kafka?

searching google and the docs have not revealed the answer
--
-plato

Re: why is it called kafka?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
an intelligent, creative and versatile writer who spoke 3 languages, had a background in chemistry and invented the hardhat
I wonder how Kafkas stance on giving voice to individuals standing against obtuse bureaucracies would fare today ?

Something to consider

Martin

________________________________
I had a terrible physics teacher. He understood the subject but clearly had no ability to share knowledge effectively or help people understand the basic concepts. I ...

--Vahid

From:   The Real Plato <th...@gmail.com>
To:     users@kafka.apache.org
Date:   05/02/2017 07:20 PM