Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by Zsolt Koppany <zs...@intland.com> on 2006/04/07 19:34:20 UTC

Proposed extension of ScmProvider

Hi,

this mailing list doesn't allow attachments, thus I have just pasted the
source code.

It doesn't contain any implementation but the methods are really necessary
for me.

I extended ScmProvider but actually I think, the new methods should be added
to it.

Please make you proposals.

How should I proceed with the implementation?

Zsolt

-------------------
package org.apache.maven.scm.provider;

import java.util.List;

import org.apache.maven.scm.ScmFileSet;
import org.apache.maven.scm.command.listfiles.ListFilesScmResult;
import org.apache.maven.scm.command.listtasks.ListTasksScmResult;
import org.apache.maven.scm.repository.ScmRepository;

public interface ScmExtendedProvider extends ScmProvider {
	ListFilesScmResult listFiles(ScmRepository repository, ScmFileSet
fileSet, boolean recursive);

	ListTasksScmResult listTasks(ScmRepository repository);

	ListTasksScmResult listTasks(ScmRepository repository, String
taskId);

	ListTasksScmResult listTasks(ScmRepository repository, List
taskIds);
}
---------------------

package org.apache.maven.scm.command.listfiles;

import java.util.List;

import org.apache.maven.scm.ScmResult;

public class ListFilesScmResult extends ScmResult
{
    private List files;

    public ListFilesScmResult( String commandLine, String providerMessage,
String commandOutput, boolean success)
    {
        super( commandLine, providerMessage, commandOutput, success );
    }

    /**
     * @return a list containing ChangeFile (or subclass) entries.
     */
    public List getFiles()
    {
    	return files;
    }
}

---------------------

package org.apache.maven.scm.command.listtasks;

import java.util.List;

import org.apache.maven.scm.ScmResult;

public class ListTasksScmResult extends ScmResult
{
    private List tasks;

    public ListTasksScmResult( String commandLine, String providerMessage,
String commandOutput, boolean success)
    {
        super( commandLine, providerMessage, commandOutput, success );
    }

    /**
     * @return a list containing ScmTask (or subclass) entries.
     */
    public List getTasks()
    {
    	return tasks;
    }
}

--------------------
package org.apache.maven.scm.command.listtasks;

import java.util.Date;

public class ScmTask {
	private String displayName;
	private String release;
	private String status;
	private String author;
	private String synopsis;
	private Date lastModificatio;

	public String getAuthor() {
		return author;
	}
	public void setAuthor(String author) {
		this.author = author;
	}
	public String getDisplayName() {
		return displayName;
	}
	public void setDisplayName(String displayName) {
		this.displayName = displayName;
	}
	public Date getLastModificatio() {
		return lastModificatio;
	}
	public void setLastModificatio(Date lastModificatio) {
		this.lastModificatio = lastModificatio;
	}
	public String getRelease() {
		return release;
	}
	public void setRelease(String release) {
		this.release = release;
	}
	public String getStatus() {
		return status;
	}
	public void setStatus(String status) {
		this.status = status;
	}
	public String getSynopsis() {
		return synopsis;
	}
	public void setSynopsis(String synopsis) {
		this.synopsis = synopsis;
	}
}

Zsolt Koppany