Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/24 07:26:49 UTC

Odd UI Behavior

Using the latest trunk:

1. Log into the Example component as admin
2. Click the Help link (? in upper right corner)
3. Close the Help popup window
4. Click the language (or locale) link and change the locale
5. The main screen becomes the previous Help page
6. Navigate back to Example main page (use browser history or bookmark)
7. Click the collapse header button
8. The main screen becomes the previous Help page

Firefox 3.6.

-Adrian

Re: Odd UI Behavior

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Also has anybody ever to test the behavior with multiple tabs open and swiching from one to another?
I have this to test for near one year but did to take the time to do it yet. I think I saw some odd behaviors in this case too.

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>

Re: Odd UI Behavior

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
--- On Tue, 2/23/10, Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> wrote:
> In your example when the locale is selected the last
> request will be
> re-requested, in this case the help screen because it was
> the last
> request.

Step #6 should fix that.

Re: Odd UI Behavior

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Adrian,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates