Posted to users@maven.apache.org by yuubouna <yu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/11 12:12:47 UTC

wtp 2.0 support

I am trying to upgrade the WTP plugin ver. from 1.5 ->  2.0
when i tried to run the mvn

          -Dwtpversion=2.0 eclipse:eclipse

the following messages appear:

          [INFO] Unsupported WTP version: 2.0. This plugin currently
supports only the following versions: 1.0 1.5 R7 none.

I think Maven 2.0 not yet supported WTP 2.0, isnt`t it?
Is there any way I can use WTP 2.0?

Re: wtp 2.0 support

Posted by yuubouna <yu...@gmail.com>.
Antonio, thanks for the infor ;-)

Re: wtp 2.0 support

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/7/11, yuubouna <yu...@gmail.com>:

> I think Maven 2.0 not yet supported WTP 2.0, isnt`t it?

Right, see:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-264

Is there any way I can use WTP 2.0?

Sure, you can make your WTP project manually, nothing prevents you from
doing it.
Or you can create an 1.5 version and then let Eclipse load the project (I
don't know if it works, though).

Antonio