Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Anil Vijendran <an...@pacbell.net> on 1999/11/10 04:25:09 UTC

a simple convention for patches

All,

It would be nice if all patches are submitted with some convention that
could be searched for.
Example: Subject: PATCH: <rest-of-the-subject-line>

(I was trying to search for all patches that I could review and commit
and found it a bit hard.)

Thanks.

--
Peace, Anil +<:-)

RE: a simple convention for patches

Posted by "Preston L. Bannister" <pr...@home.com>.
> It would be nice if all patches are submitted with some
> convention that could be searched for.
> Example: Subject: PATCH: <rest-of-the-subject-line>
>
> (I was trying to search for all patches that I could review and commit
> and found it a bit hard.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Peace, Anil +<:-)

This convention was suggested on the Jakarta web pages
that for some reason I missed until just *after* mailing the patches.

Oh well... next time :).