Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/22 03:48:53 UTC

Refresh Table Metadata : Cache file owner

Hi,

With the newly checked-in refresh metadata cache feature, I see that the
cache file is always created as the user who started the drillbit process
and has nothing to do with the user who has issued the "refresh table
metadata" command. Can someone from the dev verify this?

- Rahul

Re: Refresh Table Metadata : Cache file owner

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
I agree that this is the desirable behavior. Just wanted to confirm it.

Posted by Neeraja Rentachintala <nr...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mehant baid <ba...@gmail.com>.
Is impersonation enabled when you perform the refresh?