Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/28 23:09:40 UTC

Call for Speakers: Pulsar Summit North America 2023

Dear Pulsar developers and users,

We are thrilled to announce that Pulsar Summit North America 2023 will take
place in person in San Francisco on Wednesday, October 25, 2023! After the
success of Pulsar Virtual Summit Europe 2023, we are excited to finally
meet in person and flow together!

Pulsar Summit North America 2023 Details[1][2]
Date: 25 Oct 2023
Location: Hotel Nikko, San Francisco, California, United States

Pulsar Summit is the conference dedicated to Apache Pulsar and the
messaging and event streaming community. The conference gathers an
international audience of developers, data architects, data scientists,
Apache Pulsar committers and contributors, and friends within the streaming
and messaging ecosystem. Together, they share experiences, exchange ideas
and knowledge, and receive hands-on training led by Pulsar experts.

Welcome to share your Pulsar story and speak at the summit! Pulsar Summit
offers a unique opportunity to connect with your peers and raise your
profile in the rapidly growing Apache Pulsar community.

Our theme this year is "Why Pulsar?" and we are looking for stories that
are innovative, informative, or thought-provoking. Join us to speak at the
summit! You will be on stage with all the top Pulsar thought-leaders. It is
a great way to participate and raise your profile in the rapidly growing
Apache Pulsar community.

Important Dates:
* CFP opens: Tuesday, June 21st, 2023
* CFP closes: Friday, July 7th, 2023
* Speaker notifications sent: Friday, July 28th, 2023
* Schedule announcement: August 4th, 2023

As a speaker, you will receive:
* Free conference pass.
* Your headshot, bio and session featured on the Pulsar Summit website.
* Your session will be promoted on YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn.
* The opportunity to share your knowledge and engage with the vibrant
Pulsar community!

Submissions are open until Friday, July 7th, 2023. If you want some advice
or feedback on your proposal or have any questions about the summit, please
do not hesitate to contact us at organizers@pulsar-summit.org. We are happy
to help!

About the Organizer:
StreamNative is built by the original creators of Apache Pulsar and Apache
BookKeeper, and is one of the leading contributors to the open source
Apache Pulsar project. As the core developers of Pulsar, the StreamNative
team is deeply versed in the technology, the community, and the use cases.
Today, StreamNative is focusing on growing the Apache Pulsar and BookKeeper
communities and bringing its deep experience across diverse Pulsar use
cases to companies across the globe.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://sessionize.com/pulsar-summit-north-america-2023