Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/09 00:52:12 UTC

Which host network Ip should I user when I have different networks for guest, management and storage

Hi guys,

I am deploying a CS environment and I am using different networks for
guest, storage and management on CS.

So, when I add a new host on CS, should I use its IP that is on the storage
network, guest, management or it does not matter? I can use any one of them
and then CS will manage this.

--
Rafael Weingartner

Re: Which host network Ip should I user when I have different networks for guest, management and storage

Posted by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com>.
nice thanks

Posted by Travis Graham <tg...@tgraham.us>.