Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/13 20:27:01 UTC

Console errors when using Eclipse internal browser

Hi, yesterday I noticed that when I use the Eclipse internal web browser
in GEP to launch the Geronimo 3.0 console, I get the following errors
(below) after I successfully login. Does anyone know what this means ??
This only fails for the Tomcat version of Geronimo 3.0 -- not Jetty.
Initially I thought it might be related to Eclipse Helios M7, but I
backed that out, and it fails the same way using Helios M6.

HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

type Status report

message Invalid direct reference to form login page

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect
(Invalid direct reference to form login page).

Apache Tomcat/7.0.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Tim McConnell

Re: Console errors when using Eclipse internal browser

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Hi , Tim
    I found this issue with IE browser, with Firefox the admin console works
well. The problem is that it seems IE browser rejects the seesion id
attached with the response from Tomcat server. In the Tomcat 7.0.0.0, some
changes about cookie string is done, some cookie values are quoted, like :
   Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=DDB1091D1C03491F5BED528293160B6D; Version=1;
Path="/console"; HttpOnly
   I did not go further to check why, maybe anyone has better ideas about it
?

--
Ivan

Re: Console errors when using Eclipse internal browser

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan, just this:

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Delos, I should have mentioned that the an external browser works
fine, and I'm using the latest version of the 3.0 server in trunk...

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: Console errors when using Eclipse internal browser

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan