Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Potschies, Johannes - ENCOWAY" <jo...@encoway.de> on 2010/12/14 13:09:01 UTC

Grouping of results in report

Hello alltogether,

we have developed some webapp which sends multiple requests on one mouse click. For us, it is not important how long one request takes, we need to know how long "one click" (--> all background requests in total) takes.
Is it possible to group the results in a report? Or to group requests and every "request group" appears in the report. An automatic solution is preferred.

Thanks in advance for all your answers!

Greetings

Johannes

AW: Grouping of results in report

Posted by "Potschies, Johannes - ENCOWAY" <jo...@encoway.de>.
Wow! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much!